Monday, November 21, 2005

I'm not a great writer so this is going to take some time to finish all around. Not all of what I have/need to say/do will take place here so to those who are reading this, but haven't a clue what's has happened, I'm sorry. I am not sure if any explaination I can make wants to be heard, or apologies accepted but it needs to be said. Again, not all of it will take place here, however hopefully in the end, the right parties will know what they need to.

To start, I am truely sorry. I'm as disappointed in myself(for the very reasons stated) as I know others are in me.

But this medium is not the place to try and rectify things. Tomorrow, when it isn't so late in the night I fully plan to try on a more personal level. I saw this too late in the evening to do it right from the start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home