Wednesday, March 15, 2006

So here I am sick again. What is with this?? I am never sick more than once or twice a year and this is now my fifth time since the fall. Chest/sinus/throat..again. Came on as a tickle on Sunday night and was fullblown chest/throat by the time I woke Monday morning. I'm making a doctor's appointment today as this is getting ridiculous.

My mom tells me she'll be able to help me get a new(used) car next month so I should start looking now, also she is going to buy us a new couch for the livingroom as well...the fact that Steve and his extended family were living in there, until I trapped them all, has likely contributed to the repeated illnesses my son and I have been suffering from. Could also be that my sleep schedule has been on a short leash for quite a while now, combine that with giving blood every two months(seem to get sick right after those events) and all the activity I've had in the past couple months has perhaps contributed to my being rundown enough to be susceptible. Need to figure a way to balance the activities in my life and get enough sleep to keep going I guess.

This weekend there is the Edmonton Sportsman Show...our office and Calgary are all going to be manning it. I've booked myself in for Sunday 10a-5p. And if anyone is interested, Jason Maas is going to be at our booths from 4p-8p Thursday through Saturday giving autographs and helping out. Hmm...just thinking about when I am supposed to be there...does it conflict with the manhunt and cribbage tourney...must check on that.

This isn't much of a post.. but then I haven't been posting much lately, so this is an improvement I'd say..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home